Thursday, April 12, 2007

I'm Baaaack!

Ika nga ng Menudo, "I'm going back to the Philippines!!!"

Yes, yes, I'm back! :-D

That means though that I don't have ready Internet access, so my entries might be sparse while I'm here. Also, I expect to go on overdrive as I work on the final sale of our house (yes, the one that was ransacked) and the wedding!

So that's all for now. I'm at Katipunan, and rather than typing in this ol' cafe, I'd much rather walk around and drink it all in again. I'm write more when I'm in a better frame of mind.

(I'm using my same Globe number so gimme a call/text!)

5 comments:

  1. halu! napadaan lng po... and... if u have spare time, can you go and read this? it's my bro's paper in college. i find it cool e.. try to leave comments na rin...:P :D hehe http://idgeyplan.multiply.com/journal/item/22
    tnx!

    ReplyDelete
  2. belcome wack! :) txt ka pag asa katips ka ulit or sa may our school hehe

    ReplyDelete