Thursday, August 9, 2007

Unbearable Lightness of Being

I feel so wishy-washy; very faint and sketchy; very melted-ice-cream-y.

I think this is the effect of not having real work in more than a year. I need to work. (I shall regret these words, I know.)

There are parts of my brain that I haven't used in so long. *shakeshakeshake* My brain looks like the attic in which that Avon lady found Edward Scissorhands.

I've been looking at friends' profiles in Friendster to pass the time (I'm downloading a bunch of stuff again) and I miss home. I miss my old friends.

I hear that it's raining something fierce in Manila now and I miss my horror days when I used to live alone in our pseudo-haunted house.

I'm reviewing the traffic laws since I haven't driven in 6 years! I miss those days when I used to be self-sufficient and could drive anywhere. I don't miss my road rages, but I'm indulging in a few chuckles in relative-safe recollection.

Gah. I can't even make a proper entry. Have you guys noticed? Grrr.


2 comments:

  1. I never perceived you as wishy-washy...but then again, it must be a phase you're in right now. Yup, it's raining here. Two storms, one after the other. School's been suspended for 2 days. When's Chad flying? Anyway, hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely a phase. As I see it, it's the icky calm before the storm. School's starting in 2 weeks for me e. Yup, Chad's here, sleeping his jet lag away. :-)

    Thanks for the pick-me-upper. :-*

    ReplyDelete