Friday, October 12, 2007

Coming to the Surface for Air - Mindless Rambling

Yeah, I know. It's been forever. :p

4 major papers and 2 presentations later, I'm still alive. I've completely forgotten what it was like to be a student in the middle of midterm season. (Middle of midterm - so is that quarterterm? Obliquely to the right/left term? Forget it...)

And so I'm taking a deep breath and waiting for the next big thing to happen.

***

Saw that Bizarre Foods episode on the Philippines again. Boy how I miss home. I want to go home. Home, home, home, home.

***

Autumn's here. Love it. And so the world turns.

3 comments:

  1. Food back home are becoming bizarre to you, aren't they? You must have been away for a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No way! :-D It's actually that show on Discovery Channel, Bizarre Foods. This guy, Andrew Zimmern goes around the world to eat the "bizarre" food from that country. I actually have his blog on that trip in one of my entries.

    Personally, I eat anything and everything. I just couldn't do the whole bug/worm/frog thing.

    Now you got me thinking of balut and isaw. :-)

    Boo-hoo, I really want to go home...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now you make me drool as well. I miss them now.

    ReplyDelete