Thursday, June 19, 2008

Currently Listening To...

This is for my friend who asked me to recommend artists she can listen to "expand her musical horizon." (Side note: GSM, I remember Ansky's horizon comment! LMAO!!! *End of side note*) Some of you might want to check some of these artists out as well. I've written some reviews for some of them, so just click on their names to find out more.

Enjoy!

I am currently listening to:
Adele
Andrew Bird
Architecture in Helsinki
Billy Holiday
Bob Marley
Cake
Chris Cornell
Death Cab for Cutie
The Doors
Duffy
Ella Fitzgerald
Erykah Badu
Feist
Forever Thursday
Franz Ferdinand
Glen Hansard and Marketa Irglova
Gnarls Barkley
Goldfrapp
The Hives
The Hush Sound
Imogen Heap
Indigo Girls
Ingrid Michaelson
Jamiroquai
Jason Mraz
Jeff Buckley
Kaki King
Kaskade
Kate Nash
Katy Perry
The Killers
KT Tunstall
Lily Allen
Live
Madeleine Peyroux
Madonna
Massive Attack
Minus the Bear
Of Montreal
Morrisey
Nina Simone
Peter Bjorn and John
The Pipettes
Portishead
The Real Group
Regina Spektor
Royksopp
Sara Bareilles
The Shins
Simon & Garfunkel
The Smiths
Stevie Wonder
Sting
Sufjan Stevens
Tristan Prettyman
The Turtles
The Weepies
U2
Yael Naim
Zero 7

No comments:

Post a Comment