. . . . . . . . .
Despite not having any time to write stuff down, I have been keeping a mental log of the stuff that I've been thinking of writing. So here's a hodgepodge of shuddawuddacuddas (but didnas...) blog entries:- I miss my girl friends. I mean, I really-really-really-really-really miss my girlfriends.
- I've finally decided what kind of house I would like to live in. With the onslaught of modern furniture with kitschy patterns and whatnot, I really like the simple lines of a Spanish hacienda type of home. The natural materials with a smattering of vibrant colors just appeals to me, and I'm slowly furnishing my "castle on a cloud." :-)
- I absolutely *hate* it when I see blog entries that have cuss words in the title, especially if they're meant to be read by everyone. Don't get me wrong, I haven't turned into a total prude in my old age, but seriously, we ought to be a little more responsible when it comes to what we write that's available for public consumption. Ugh.
- I made 8 tins of leche flan for a good friend's surprise party and I'm sooooo glad everybody liked it (except for one...but I don't like her, so I don't really care!). It was the first time I used my Nana's recipe on my own, so I was a little fretful over how it would turn out.
- I still don't necessarily believe in marriage, but I do believe in finding the right person, and mygollyganu am I glad I found the right person. Chaddy's the best and me wuvy my hubbywubby. (Gag. I almost gagged over my own mush.)
- The Dark Knight was amazing, not so much because of the action and all the (much deserved) hype surrounding the actors' performances. At the end of the day, it really was about the storytelling, and man, that was a great story.
- Oh how I wish I could be home right now to watch the UAAP games! Go, Ateneo! One Big Fight!!!
- I. Want. Balut. Now.
- What is up with our mosquitoes this season? Seriously! They must've been feasting on some baseball players before coming here, because these mosquitoes be on hormones, man! I have bites all over me. Yuck. I hate bugs. Which leads me to this...
- There ain't no bugs on me...There ain't no bugs on me...There may be bugs on some of you mugs, but there ain't no bugs on me...(That song has been going on and on and on in my head...)
aww, i guess that's one delicacy that would be very difficult for you to import, huh. :)
ReplyDeleteKatz... who didn't like your leche flan? I hope you were with us when we went fishing. It was my first time and I absolutely liked it. And that mosquito bites were still itching, kakaiba talaga.
ReplyDeleteIt was nice meeting you and Chad. You're a great couple :)
I know! Sayang all the possibilities, because we've got pretty big ducks here! LOL! I don't think they'll take too kindly to my getting their eggs though.
ReplyDeleteI know! I was soooooo tired the day after and I felt like I was coming down with something :p. It was fantastic meeting you and I hope we get to see each other again! Good luck with school! XOXO
ReplyDelete(Oh, and the girl who didn't like my leche flan...Alu knows about her, about my not liking her, I mean. Ask her na lang ;-). )
Hahaha... Tin, I will give you a clue... she is Marcos' wife :) Katz, thank you so much for everything! Our birthday was p-e-r-f-e-c-t!! I loved the leche flan. Thanks again. :)
ReplyDelete