Answer all, most, or some of these questions about me. It doesn't really matter (changing the rules a bit). Thank you!
1. The love of my life.
2. Where you and I met.
3. Take a stab at my middle name.
4. How long you've known me.
5. The last time that we saw each other.
6. Would I ever go sky diving?
7. Your first impression of me upon meeting me/seeing me.
8. Am I funny?
9. My favorite type of music.
10. Can I sing?
11. The best feature about me.
12. What do I want to do more than anything?
13. What is one thing that you think I should do?
14. Do I have any special talents? If so, what are they?
15. Would you call me preppy, average, sporty, punk, hippie, glam, nerdy, snobby, or something else?
16. Have you ever hugged me?
17. My favorite food.
18. If there was one good nickname for me, it would be...
19. Your favorite memory of me.
20. If you and I were stranded on a desert island, I would bring...
21. Do I believe in God?
22. Who is my best friend?
23. Will you repost this so I can fill this out for you?
(because a blank comment box is a sorry sight to behold, I cut-and-paste my reply from the socialnetwork-that-must-not-be-named)
ReplyDelete2. Where you and I met. - Union Church of Manila
6. Would I ever go sky diving? - Yes
8. Am I funny? - Nerdly funny... Read more
10. Can I sing? - u-huh
12. What do I want to do more than anything? - go back home to Pinas
15. Would you call me preppy, average, sporty, punk, hippie, glam, nerdy, snobby, or something else? Punky nerd
16. Have you ever hugged me? - I think so
20. If you and I were stranded on a desert island, I would bring... a GPS/tracking device to get us rescued
21. Do I believe in God? Yes you do, 100%
23. Will you repost this so I can fill this out for you? - I'm too lazy
LOL! You rock, Rox. ;-) Thanks.
ReplyDeleteI answered some in that other "place" but I decided to answer all for you. Enjoy!!!
ReplyDelete1. The love of my life. ------ AY SUS!!! SINO PA BA DI SI AN...CHAD! YES, CHAD PALA!! :-D hahahahaha!
2. Where you and I met. ------ ISKWELAHAN PARA SA MGA DI NA MASYADONG BATANG LALAKI NG MGA HESWITA
3. Take a stab at my middle name. ----- Fun? Hindi ba Fun is your middle name? or is it Sensi for sensitive? Hehehehe
4. How long you've known me. ----- 7 years, can you believe it, 7 freaking years. Tanda mo na Katz.
5. The last time that we saw each other. ------- I cannot remember because I always feel that you're just around. Strange ba, parang kahit tagal mo na dyan, I feel like I can get in touch with you anytime...
6. Would I ever go sky diving? ----- you like? You only do something when you like to do it no.
7. Your first impression of me upon meeting me/seeing me. ---- getting yourself in trouble kasi you wanted to teach. Lagooooot!!!
8. Am I funny? ---- OPCORS!
9. My favorite type of music. ----- anything goes sa yo...even if I bang two tin lids together for as long as their rhythm and whatnot, you would appreciate it. Ang musical mo kaya.
10. Can I sing? ----- can most birds fly?
11. The best feature about me. ------ ANG LAKI NG HEART MO.
12. What do I want to do more than anything? ----- kids, you want to have kids
13. What is one thing that you think I should do? ----- have more bleep so that you can do number 12. Hahahahahahahaha!
14. Do I have any special talents? If so, what are they? ---- when you're sober and when you're not? Hehehehehe!
15. Would you call me preppy, average, sporty, punk, hippie, glam, nerdy, snobby, or something else? --- something else, you can never put Katz in a category no...she's too unique. Naks!
16. Have you ever hugged me? ----- Yes, yes and yes!
17. My favorite food. ----- As I said before, beer, sisig or anything in katips, dencio's, pwede din fishballs. "koboy" na "koboy" ka.
18. If there was one good nickname for me, it would be... ---- ABP - ang babaeng palaban
19. Your favorite memory of me. ----this is actually the last question I answered, kasi, I did not know which to choose from, but I think it's really the hugging episode in the gazebo (after that banana thing). I was really touched and I knew that I had a friend in you. Thanks, Katz. Sobra.
20. If you and I were stranded on a desert island, I would bring... ----- beer
21. Do I believe in God? ----- Yes you do.
22. Who is my best friend? ----- you make everyone feel that they're your best friends.
23. Will you repost this so I can fill this out for you? --- finish (kopya ko nga from you eh)
Kamuntik nang lumabas sa ilong ko 'tong iniinom ko, bwahahahaha! Awww. Thanks again, Carol!
ReplyDeleteYou do know talent mo rin yan no, spewing things out of your nose? Hahahaha! Ngee, yuck. :-D
ReplyDelete1. The love of my life. chad :)
ReplyDelete2. Where you and I met. ahs
3. Take a stab at my middle name. middle name mo na ngayon ay surname mo before chad haha
4. How long you've known me. 1 year in high school and years after that
5. The last time that we saw each other. nung umalis ka hehe
6. Would I ever go sky diving? sure. ikaw pa.
7. Your first impression of me upon meeting me/seeing me. cool.
8. Am I funny? oo naman.
9. My favorite type of music.
10. Can I sing? pag lasing? haha. joke.
11. The best feature about me. your energy. ahs was no longer fun without you at the time i was there
12. What do I want to do more than anything? have little katz and chads :))
13. What is one thing that you think I should do? number 12?
14. Do I have any special talents? If so, what are they? bringing out the energy out of everyone else. nakakahawa ka haha.
15. Would you call me preppy, average, sporty, punk, hippie, glam, nerdy, snobby, or something else? GLAM! i always liked how you carry yourself.
16. Have you ever hugged me? yes i think. sa covered courts ata haha.
17. My favorite food. ano nga ba?
18. If there was one good nickname for me, it would be... katz lang talaga. suits you.
19. Your favorite memory of me. nung animo aniko. super nice and fun ka talaga kasama. when you complimented how calm i was that day. i still remember that you noticed it. that made me feel a lot better.
20. If you and I were stranded on a desert island, I would bring... a laptop. kailangang magpost. haha.
21. Do I believe in God? yes.
22. Who is my best friend? chad uli?
23. Will you repost this so I can fill this out for you i just did :)
Hihihi. Tuwa lang ako how you phrased this. I hope they won't be as hyper as I am! At least, not until they're 15. Wait, make that 18. Hahaha. :-) Thanks, Woysie! Hehehe.
ReplyDelete1. Your hubby whom I never met.
ReplyDelete2. When we had parts in a Shakespeare play.
3. uh...analaboutgrammar? :D
4. since 1997
5. About 2 years after that.
6. Last time we spoke, yes.
7. "I think I'll get along with this chick. She's as loud as me"
8. yes you are
9. You liked musicals and rock...from what I remember.
10. You can not only SING, you can rock the amazing out of "Amazing Grace", which you did several times during rehearsals.
11. YOu have one of the most the most infectius laughs.
12. Family and kids.
13. COME THE BLEEP HOME.
14. I can't say. hahahaha!
15. I'd call you loud and intelligently opinionated. :)
16. Yep.
17. We used to eat Tia Maria's all the time, but i'm going to go with Italian as my stab in the dark.
18. MARIA :D hahahaha
19. Singing, screaming, acting and hanging out
20. books, an ipod and food...(i'm not sure if you smoke anymore)
21. yes you do, though we used to question alot of what He did.
22. Your hubby?
23. Yeah, why the hell not.
Man! I remember those days! Those were AWESOME!
ReplyDeleteAw, Aims! I can't wait to bump into you and be loud and intelligent together like the good ol' days, haha! :-D
1. The love of my life. Your country.
ReplyDelete2. Where you and I met. Must have been on someone's page, but I don't remember whose.
3. Take a stab at my middle name. Theresa
4. How long you've known me. 1 year? 2 years?
5. The last time that we saw each other. IRL? Never seen each other.
6. Would I ever go sky diving? The sooner the better.
7. Your first impression of me upon meeting me/seeing me. "She's damn smart!"
8. Am I funny? Yes
9. My favorite type of music. No idea.
10. Can I sing? Probably. I think yes.
11. The best feature about me. Integrity.
12. What do I want to do more than anything? Teach under-privileged kids
13. What is one thing that you think I should do? Don't even begin to listen to those who want to tell you what to do.
14. Do I have any special talents? If so, what are they? "- it's only words ..."
15. Would you call me preppy, average, sporty, punk, hippie, glam, nerdy, snobby, or something else? Leetle nerdy, but me like.
16. Have you ever hugged me? No, but I would if I could. Bear hug.
17. My favorite food. I have a feeling I ought to know but can't remember.
18. If there was one good nickname for me, it would be... Bunny - because you're cute and somewhat soft and jump around fast between many interests (and on the net).
19. Your favorite memory of me. Every time we find a new similarity between us.
20. If you and I were stranded on a desert island, I would bring... Will a laptop work? Then that and lots of batteries. If not, books - MANY.
21. Do I believe in God? Yes
22. Who is my best friend? That I don't know. A couple you once mentioned? Names escape me.
23. Will you repost this so I can fill this out for you? Yes
That's a good one! :-) Katz the Bunny. I'm sort of through with my existential dilemmas anyway. LOL!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to do yours!
1. The love of my life. PAPA JESUS HAHAHAHAHA
ReplyDelete2. Where you and I met. GSM BENCH - WHEN YOU APPROACHED ME WHILE I WAS SINGING
3. Take a stab at my middle name. *STAB!*
4. How long you've known me. 10-12 YEARS?
5. The last time that we saw each other. WHEN YOU GOT YOUR RECEPTION PHOTOS CD
6. Would I ever go sky diving? WHY NOT, YOU'VE BEEN THROUGH MUCH MORE "RISKY THINGS" THAN THAT ;P
7. Your first impression of me upon meeting me/seeing me. DI BA ANAK NI JOEL NAVARRO TO?
8. Am I funny? OF COURSE
9. My favorite type of music. ROCK?
10. Can I sing? OF COURSE
11. The best feature about me. WIT
12. What do I want to do more than anything? I'D SAY "HAVE A CHILD"
13. What is one thing that you think I should do? COME HOME
14. Do I have any special talents? If so, what are they? TEKA, DI BA IKAW YUNG KAYA MAGHIWALAY NG FOCUS NG DALAWANG MATA?
15. Would you call me preppy, average, sporty, punk, hippie, glam, nerdy, snobby, or something else? PUNK, HIPPIE, NERDY and SNOBBY pwede hahaha.
16. Have you ever hugged me? YEP... I THINK SO
17. My favorite food. I GOT NOTHING
18. If there was one good nickname for me, it would be... SHAWI JR. KSE IDOL MO SI SHARON CUNETA HAHAHAHA.
19. Your favorite memory of me. I GUESS WHEN WE FIRST MET... IT WAS VERY... "UNUSUAL." THIS IS FOLLOWED BY THE TIME YOU MADE KWENTO ABOUT MAKING HALUNGKAT THE BASURA AT YOUR PLACE BECAUSE YOUR MAID THREW AWAY SOMETHING THAT HAD SOMETHING TO DO WITH SHARON CUNETA HAHAHHA
20. If you and I were stranded on a desert island, I would bring... EITHER A BOOK OR AN iPOD? OR BAKA iPOD KSE PEDE NAMAN AUDIOBOOK DON.
21. Do I believe in God? YEP
22. Who is my best friend? SARA(H?)
23. Will you repost this so I can fill this out for you? THINKING ABOUT IT.
God...you frikkin' know me so well, it's scary. Hahahaha. Haymeeshyusomats!!! Isang buwan na lang...
ReplyDeleteSa food pala, hindi favorite pero worth mentioning: anything with Knor(r) ata... kahit Oreos... basta me Knor (eeew!) hahahaha.
ReplyDeleteHAHAHAHA! You're so ABSOLUTELY right!!! I haven't had that in years!!! Grabe na...
ReplyDelete