| What Kind of Reader Are You?
Your Result: Dedicated Reader
You are always trying to find the time to get back to your book. You are convinced that the world would be a much better place if only everyone read more.
| |
| Literate Good Citizen | |
| Obsessive-Compulsive Bookworm | |
| Book Snob | |
| Fad Reader | |
| Non-Reader | |
| What Kind of Reader Are You? Quiz Created on GoToQuiz | |
Friday, April 3, 2009
What Kind of Reader Are You?
Teehee. And I thought I'd be a book snob. 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What Kind of Reader Are You? Your Result: Literate Good Citizen You read to inform or entertain yourself, but you're not nerdy about it. You've read most major classics (in school) and you have a favorite genre or two.Book Snob Dedicated Reader Obsessive-Compulsive Bookworm Fad Reader Non-Reader What Kind of Reader Are You?
ReplyDeleteQuiz Created on GoToQuiz
So that's what the "Literate Good Citizen" designation meant. :-) Thought it had something to do with patriotism or whatnot. LOL!
ReplyDeleteIt fits pretty good, except that I did not read most of the major classics in school. We have other classics where I come from. :-)
ReplyDeleteWAAAH! I've lost my touch! Damn you, internet!
ReplyDeleteWhat Kind of Reader Are You? Your Result: Literate Good Citizen You read to inform or entertain yourself, but you're not nerdy about it. You've read most major classics (in school) and you have a favorite genre or two.Dedicated Reader Fad Reader Obsessive-Compulsive Bookworm Book Snob Non-Reader What Kind of Reader Are You?
Quiz Created on GoToQuiz
Yahoo, success ako! =)
ReplyDeleteWhat Kind of Reader Are You? Your Result: Book Snob You like to think you're one of the literati, but actually you're just a snob who can read. You read mostly for the social credit you can get out of it.Literate Good Citizen Dedicated Reader Obsessive-Compulsive Bookworm Fad Reader Non-Reader What Kind of Reader Are You?
Quiz Created on GoToQuiz
LOL! I seriously wonder what I should've been aiming for anyway...I just knew that I did NOT want to be a Fad Reader (because the Non-Reader was not even in my radar).
ReplyDeleteTUMPAK! :)
ReplyDeletequestion #8: thats why i always have SEVERAL reading materials in my BIG-o bag :)
What Kind of Reader Are You? Your Result: Dedicated Reader You are always trying to find the time to get back to your book. You are convinced that the world would be a much better place if only everyone read more.Obsessive-Compulsive Bookworm Literate Good Citizen Book Snob Non-Reader Fad Reader What Kind of Reader Are You?
Quiz Created on GoToQuiz
i don't think i'll ever be a book snob because i read TWILIGHT and actually enjoyed it :) lol!
ReplyDeleteAnother friend said almost the exact same thing, lol! For what it's worth, I read only two of the Harry Potter books. But I didn't like it enough to want to read the whole series -- and that says a lot, because I'm such a "series" girl: Narnia, Dark Materials, Anne of GG (which I am watching on YouTube right now, btw, lol!), etc. So I don't know if I'll be reading Twilight any time soon because I just might like it...lol :-D. Hmmm. Maybe that means I'm a book sorta-snob. ;-)
ReplyDeleteWhat Kind of Reader Are You? Your Result: Literate Good Citizen You read to inform or entertain yourself, but you're not nerdy about it. You've read most major classics (in school) and you have a favorite genre or two.Dedicated Reader Obsessive-Compulsive Bookworm Book Snob Fad Reader Non-Reader What Kind of Reader Are You?
ReplyDeleteQuiz Created on GoToQuiz
Puede haha!
Funny how I got "high marks" on being an Obsessive Compulsive Reader..these quizzes actually work! I cover all my books in a certain way with a particular type of plastic (the thick heavy duty kind) and i only use scotch tape that doesn't turn yellow over time :) hehe. By the way.. i love Anne of GG too!
ReplyDelete