1. Longer legs.
2. Bigger boobs.
3. Three or four inches more in height.
4. A flatter tummy.
5. More books.
6. A monster metabolism.
7. Perfect eyesight.
8. A ladylike laugh.
9. A baby.
10. The power to pause time.
I've learned to let go of some wishes (like becoming taller), while some wishes have more or less defined my very existence. I've been praying for the grace to let go of some desires so that I can defer to God's plans for me.
Now, I think I have proven that the world operates on reverse psychology...Or God has finally thought I would be ready for this. Well. Let's hope so.
World: It has finally happened. I'm finally pregnant. Gloriously, wonderfully, amazingly pregnant. Now, when someone tells me I got fat, I can say with much aplomb, "It's because I'm pregnant, you ninkampoop!"
Oh, can anything else be more felicitous than this!?!?!
Oh, and by the way, I think God has thrown in #2 just for being a loyal customer. :-) Hurray.
(And now to work on that ladylike laugh...)
don't forget the folic acid, now :) congrats and enjoy motherhood! :) kebs to the ladylike laugh!
ReplyDeleteGrabe, I remember our conversation in the gazebo a couple of days ago about how you wanted the entire package...swollen ankles, big, fat nose and the morning sickness. I hope you get all of those!!!! :D I'm so, so, so happy for you! It's like I'm being showered with coke! open happiness!!!! :D yehey!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteHahaha!!!
ReplyDeleteThank you, Chrise! Thank you, Ninang! Thank you, God!!! Grabe. It's overwhelming talaga. Wee!!!
congrats long lost!!
ReplyDeletewell congrats Katz
ReplyDeleteyep No 2 is on the way no doubt.
forget the ladylike laugh, to much trouble, just laugh.
now the normal questions -
boy
girl
whens the little one due
gotta have a baby shower
picked a name yet
come on get busy
lol
How wonderful, Katz - congratulations! Little kids are the loveliest this world has to offer. Take good care of both of you.
ReplyDeleteThank you, everyone! Ultrasound's in about two weeks, so we'll know when my due date will be...and the gender, we'll know in a few months. So exciting!!! :-)
ReplyDelete