Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Nooneenooneenoo...

...I must've said that (or typed and thought, since I haven't really talked to a lot of people today) ten million times today. I didn't go to work today since, upon waking up, I found out that I had been bleeding the whole night. Nothing major, but nothing minor either. So I've been under observation the whole day. The bleeding hasn't ceased, and now I'm beginning to feel definite discomfort in my lower back. Hmmm.

We're still here at the house though. The doctor actually told me to go to the hospital just to have her residents check me, just to be sure. But until I get definite labor contractions, I'm staying put. I'd much rather wait it out over here than there.

I can't describe how I'm feeling. I'm a little ambivalent about it (my powers of denial are AH-MAY-ZING) since I know I'm not quite 40 weeks yet, but at 37 weeks and 3 days, I'm just about ready anyway. Ah, my child has low EQ, too.

Anyhoo, stay tuned. I don't know if this is rock and roll or Kenny G pa lang. We'll know tomorrow since I'll be seeing my doctor then. Till then, peace out.

2 comments:

  1. Wanting some sort of control during labor, I needed to do something about the term "dilate". I learned to imagine my cervix as a rosebud blooming. So I thought, "Alright, we need you to bloom into a hockey puck size flower. Let's go". Do this if you need something to concentrate on. All the best, SISsy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, it's pretty amazing because you and my mom said almost the same thing! I'll keep that in mind talaga. :)

    The contractions are here, but they're not very strong yet. Abangan ang susunod na kabanata! ;)

    Thank you, Sissy!!! <3

    ReplyDelete