Because being angry reminds me that I still stand for something. Something that It does not. Something that It is not.
But it is the same anger that will consume me.
I am verbalizing this not to justify my decision (which, in reality, will not really take effect for quite some time still) because aside from my family, nobody really deserves to know why I'm leaving. I am merely verbalizing this because I need to. For myself. So that I can be reminded that the die has been cast and that everything else that will happen hereon end - as awful or joyous as it may be - will only make this experience richer. Will make the end more meaningful.
For the chapter is about to end.
And I am at peace. And afraid.
Funny. When I started this chapter, those were the exact same things I felt. But I am different now. My priorities are different. Essentially, still the same, but different. It's just time. That's all.
Enough.
![]() |
| Image from: http://sonsoflibertyacademy.com/ |

hey hey hey ano to ma'am :( is this about adarna?!?!?!
ReplyDeleteLunch tayo minsan, vent-session :)
ReplyDeleteZo, replied via email. :)
ReplyDeleteCarlo, dinner na lang para pwedeng may fizzy drink with fancy umbrella. ;) As if factor yun. Sige. , breakfast. Chiz.