...but I will open by saying happy new year, everybody! :)
I am hindering myself from doing the retrospective bit
precisely because 2011 was one tough year, and I, for one, am overjoyed that it’s
over. So there. *deep cleansing breath*
I am also not going to talk about how the holidays were
spent because I was half miserable most of the time (no points for guessing why, it’s
too easy). This is probably why I am writing now, on the eve of the last day of
my vacation. Finally, all obligations are done, now I get to spend most of the
time with the really people who matter.
Well, which isn't to say that I spent the last few days with horrid people. Just one (who more than made up for everyone else). Just one who managed to make me want to drink and sleep the whole thing out. (Which I did, basically.)
Actually...maybe this is a retrospective entry (damnit)...if only to
silently cuss at how difficult 2011 was. But changes are afoot (a change from
the last declared change,too...but more on that some other time). We have 366 days this year instead of the 365, so let’s see how it goes. Maybe the extra day will herald something better.
I just wish...
...ah, so many things I cannot say online because of
propriety.
Where the hell is my Moleskine?
p.s. But truly, happy new year, everybody. I'm only grumpy because I'm tired.
No comments:
Post a Comment