- Marital separation
- Personal injury or illness
- Change in financial state
- Change to different line of work
- Trouble with in-laws (although I only have trouble with just one of them)
- Change in living conditions
- Change in working hours or conditions
- Change in residence
Whoo. Each one comes with its own corresponding "life change units." Adding all of mine together, I am, according to the scale, in "moderate" risk of illness.
Except that, well, I already am ill. Kinda. Sorta.
Except that, well, I already am ill. Kinda. Sorta.
But I'm okay. Our new condo is now livable thanks to the tenacious and mad shopping skillzzz of my mom, work is less confusing now, and I think we're closing in on the solution to our yaya problem.
So, yeah. That's my update for now. But mostly, I'm okay. Just really busy. And really...
No comments:
Post a Comment