Sunday, February 8, 2015

Here We Go

Tomorrow, I will take the first big step towards getting my freedom (identity, voice, name, courage, sanity) back. I'm pragmatic enough to know that annulment is an arduous and long process. But I remain ever-hopeful.

I want my freedom back. My identity. Voice. Name. Courage. Sanity.

But mostly, I want to focus all my energies on that which makes me sane. And brave (sometimes, because I have to be). That which gives me the name I love the most. The reason I still have a voice and choose to utter it. The Me I love out of all the Me-s I have ever been or ever will be.



Mommy. That is who I am first and foremost, forever and ever.

I pray for strength, everybody. It's going to be a bumpy ride, but I can't wait to get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment