Thursday, September 16, 2010

8 Months...The Final Frontier ("...these are the voyagers of the Starship Enterprise...")

Sorry, it's just when I hear "the final frontier", I instantly hear Jean-Luc Picard's voice completing the rest of the opening spiel for Star Trek: The Next Generation. (Trekkie Alert!)

So yeah. Eight months. Big woop. :)

I downplay, but truly, I am scaredexcitedanxiousimpatientterrified. Our recent check up revealed that I lost 5 pounds though (what the...?) and Luci lost some weight as well. I've been going through a lot of stress at work lately (mostly because of one particular section...guuuh) which might account for that. So OPLAN Patabain Si Luci is in full gear yet again.

Meanwhile, here's the latest in the series. I look like I know something really bad about you and I'm just dying to let it all out. Haha! ;)



I am extremely tired all the time though. I really can't wait for that maternity leave to kick in. Only a few more weeks. Sigh. 

IlovemyjobIlovemyjobIlovemyjobIlovemyjobIlovemyjobIlovemyjob.

Meanwhile, here's a little something to get all of us going this morning. It's been running through my head since, well, last week. Haha. :)

Have a colorful day, everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment