You will have to excuse me because I'm trying to simmer down right now. I swear, sometimes I think you-know-who (YKW) is out to ruin good days on purpose!
But that's all the drama I'll allow it to have for now, because actually, the past two days have been great! My Tita came through with much needed help with the most perfect timing, so my days with YKW will soon be a thing of the past! More than that, Lucia will have access to things and places that Chad and I believe she deserves. But I'll talk about that in fuller detail some other time...;)
Another awesome development is that my best friend has given birth to a healthy baby boy! We've been doing everything together since our pre-teens, and so I am selfishly thrilled for myself that I can enjoy (and languish sometimes) in first time motherhood as well. And yes, matchmaking is deliciously inevitable. Sorry, Duckie. (Hehehe...)
So see? YKW's negativity pales in comparison to the wonderful things that the new year has brought so far. God is good! Praise God from whom all blessings flow! :D
Okay, so now on to Day Five! (ICYMI, here's Day Four.)
Day One: Ten best things about being alive.
Day Two: Nine things about yourself that you like.
Day Three: Eight things you know for sure.
Day Four: Seven things that make you laugh.
Day Five: Six things you are thankful for/appreciate every day.
Day Six: Five people in whom you perceive Ultimate Goodness.
Day Seven: Four turn ons.
Day Eight: Three things you want to do for your community/ the world.
Day Nine: Two things you think you need to work on personally.
Day Ten: One thing you'd like to change about your life.
1. Chaddy and Lucia
2. My family: the Pascuals, Navarros, PizaƱas, and my Diyosas
3. Knowing that I have most of what I truly need to survive the day
4. Working for the sheer love of teaching and not for the money (for there isn't any, hehehe...)
5. Having a Yaya to help out with Lucia
6. New things to read and discover
No comments:
Post a Comment