Ack! It's a good thing I made that warning about not being able to write on consecutive days. The past few days have been a little hectic. Right now, we're actually waiting for our turn with the pedia. Lucia has this rash that just won't go away and she's due for some shots.
There, as a testament to how hectic it has been, this paragraph is being written a full day and a half after :p. It's all good though. I'm savoring my last few days with Lucia since I'm due to go back to work on Monday. Oh, how horrible that'll be.
But I don't want to think about that yet. Hmph.
Okay, so now on to Day Six! (ICYMI, here's Day Five.)
Day One: Ten best things about being alive.
Day Two: Nine things about yourself that you like.
Day Three: Eight things you know for sure.
Day Four: Seven things that make you laugh.
Day Five: Six things you are thankful for/appreciate every day.
Day Six: Five people in whom you perceive Ultimate Goodness.
Day Seven: Four turn ons.
Day Eight: Three things you want to do for your community/ the world.
Day Nine: Two things you think you need to work on personally.
Day Ten: One thing you'd like to change about your life.
1. Lucia - I still don't know what I did to deserve her. I believe that goodness exists because she is in my life; she is the ultimate manifestion of God in my life.
2. Chaddy - It was the song playing when I walked down the aisle for a reason. "Somewhere in my youth or childhood, I must've done something good. For here you are standing there loving me, whether or not you should." :')
3. Sara - My best friend. If you know her, you would understand. If you don't know her, then you should go meet her.
4. and 5. Mama & Papa - This isn't a cop out, I really need to put them here together. I did this because they bring out what is good in each other. One of my ultimate goals as a married woman is to have a marriage much like that of my parents.
No comments:
Post a Comment