Wednesday, November 2, 2011

1...2...3...4...5

Feeble attempt to calm myself down.

My friends on Facebook know about this boy because I've talked about him often enough. He is the unfortunate loin-fruit of our oh-so-awful neighbors. He is rude, loud, manipulative, and morally ambiguous.

He is four.

From what I've gathered, he has an older brother and an older sister, both of school age, but not that much older. They don't live with this four year old hooligan, since I don't get to deal with them on a regular basis. Today though, being some sort of holiday, both siblings were here. Turns out, four year old hooligan is but a satellite to the planet-ian whatever-year old cretin of an older brother. Both were raising hell this afternoon, but what really pissed me off was how they were peering into our home only to spit and air-shoot us with their dime-a-dozen, super panget toy guns. Peeking and spitting. Seriously?!?

I am >>>THIS.CLOSE<<< to storming their place and giving their momma a talking-to, but the confines of propriety keep me at bay. Damn. (I wanted to say something more inflammatory, but again, propriety!) God knows I ain't a perfect mother, but seriously. Peeking and spitting. SERIOUSLY?!?

There is precocious and then there's who-raised-you-wildebeests? (My apologies to wildebeests everywhere.

God, I am so angry. SO ANGRY.

Seriously. Peeking and spitting.

No comments:

Post a Comment