Monday, December 10, 2012

Questions


  1. Do I have to get up?
  2. Where's my coffee?
  3. What am I going to do today?
  4. Will they notice that I cried last night?
  5. Does she need her diaper changed?
  6. What time is it?
  7. What will happen if I don't take my meds?
  8. What will happen if I take more than the recommended dose?
  9. How many times did I wake up last night?
  10. Did anyone text/message me?
  11. Why didn't anyone text/message me?
  12. Oh no, what will he say this time?
  13. Why can't I just sleep forever?
  14. How long can I go without moving from this bed?
  15. Is that tweetable or would that be TMI?
  16. What time is it?
  17. Should I write about this?
  18. Why can't I sleep now?
  19. How can the sea be this beautiful?
  20. Why am I so sad?
  21. How did I get this bruise?
  22. Why can't they just leave me alone?
  23. Will they notice that I haven't eaten?
  24. What's going to happen to Lucia?
  25. What's going to happen to me?
  26. Why do you love me so much?
  27. Why don't I love you the same way anymore?
  28. What's going to happen?
  29. What time is it?
  30. When will this end?
  31. How will this end?
  32. Why does she trust me so much?
  33. What does she see in me?
  34. Should I swim?
  35. Should I take another one?
  36. What time is it?
  37. Will anyone notice if I disappear?
  38. When will it stop hurting?
  39. What are they saying about me now?
  40. Is it over yet?
  41. Where did she get that?
  42. Should she eat that?
  43. How am I going to do this alone?
  44. Where did "I" go?
  45. Will I be sad forever?
  46. What time is it?
  47. Will anyone notice?
  48. Do I have time for this?
  49. Is she asleep?
  50. Why am I not asleep?

1 comment: