In two days, we will be in Manila and I have a ton of things to do. Sorta. I think. I'm overthinking things again, and I'm getting a little overwhelmed with everything I need to do. I've had to take my anti-anxiety meds again recently (I was able to stop them for about two weeks) because of our impending visit. And everything that comes along with it. Everything.
At least I have work coming my way, something that'll keep me involved. And it's creative work, too, so I'm looking forward to it. I love it when these projects fall onto my lap, just when I need them. Also, I'll have some kind of work waiting for me here for when we come back. Nothing major, just this and that to help manage our stuff here, but at least it'll keep me busy.
I'm really looking forward to seeing my friends again. But I'm glad I won't be spending more than just those few weeks back in Manila. It'll take a while for me to find comfort in living there again.
In the meantime, I shall keep these images in my mind to keep me sane. Dalipuga, my darling, we shall be back soon.
Prayers for you, Katinka!
ReplyDeleteBtw, your photos are superb. Looks like you're really getting the hang of Picasa, eh?
Thanks, Pa! AND YES. Oh my gulay, I can be on Picasa the whole day. HAHAHA! Thanks again! <3
Delete