Tuesday, March 5, 2013

An Update and a Message

It's useless. I've tried to start this entry a total of 6 times already. Fact of the matter is, I can't really write about anything right now because I am either one or all of the following:
  1. sleeping
  2. waking up
  3. being happy
  4. figuring things out
  5. lounging
  6. freaking out
  7. talking
  8. watching something
  9. doing prep work for the new season (script writing begins again soon)
  10. swimming 
  11. playing with Lucia
  12. putting Lucia to sleep
  13. teaching Lucia new stuff
  14. getting fat/trying to lose weight
  15. removing stickers from walls
So there. I'll find something more concrete to write about soon. Well, real soon. I'll be getting the last of my pre-planned tattoos tomorrow, perhaps the most important one of all as it is something my brother and I had been planning for a while now. Stay tuned for that na lang.

Meanwhile, this:

Congratulations for reaching the end of this school year. I'm sorry that it had such a confusing start; it was mostly my fault. Know, though, that I am in a much better place now. And like I promised, everything is all right — most especially all of you. I wish I had been there to usher you all into the last phase of your high school lives, but you have done gloriously without me. I couldn't be prouder. But though I have been far away, know that you were all always in my prayers. Your resilience and strength of character have seen you through. 

Here's to a well-deserved summer. Hang on to your seats, things'll pass by really quickly from here on out.

Make sure you always disinfect! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment