It felt kinda weird being at that stage that I actually hosted such a thing (and that it was such a successful potluck!!!) but it felt good and comfy and fuzzy inside.
I was (as always) updating my diary cum planner cum ranting outlet (you think this is the extent of my ranting? HAH!) and saw that I have but a little over a month till I leave. I'm getting into serious mini-panic attacks as to how I'm supposed to ship all my stuff (read: shoes and books - I'm ditzy and nerdy that way...) and all the other "stuff" I'm supposed to do. I mean, I start school again on January. I'll be a full time student. How odd.
Deep slow breaths.
I digress though. That adult dinner party was really nice because it made me realize who my real friends are (not just because of those who were present but also mostly because of the conversations) and I feel really sad about leaving all of them behind. This sucks.
So what's my point? Growing up sucks. But the wine's good.
Labo.
No comments:
Post a Comment