Wednesday, August 8, 2007

"More nervous than a long-tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs."

Ahlavet! Heard that from my all-time, feel-good, no-brainer, rerun-to-death series, Matlock.

***

I registered for 4 classes this term (12 units) and I'm a bit anxious to start this whole new phase of being a full-time graduate student. I'm thinking I won't stress out so much considering I won't have any other responsibilities (read: I won't be working anyway). But I am worried about being able to get into the groove of things.

***

My husband's coming in a little over 24 hours. And then we'll be off to Indiana for the weekend. I've spent most of the past 2 days getting our little "apartment" (read: my parents' basement) ready. If only I can do something about these walls...

***

I'm fretting. I'm fussing. Things are happening all around me and I feel so static. Huge changes are afoot. I'm more nervous than a long-tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs.


No comments:

Post a Comment