Friday, March 7, 2008

Every Girl Every Boy



Here's another one. :-)

For the record though, I think the women should be women without having to strip men of their masculinity. That's heterosexually speaking, of course.



3 comments:

  1. I agree wholeheartedly.

    What's the point of God, a higher being, or just plain evolution, making us evolve to two anatomically and chemically (hormonal) distinct sexes.

    We [men] could've just evolved to dudes with pussies, or you [women] could've just evolved to chicks with dicks. But we didn't.

    And while I do respect the variation of genders, I always believed there must be something more to the biological cards we're dealt with in life - other than procreation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup. At the end of the day, men and women still need each other to have a sustainable and functioning society.

    Further, women who are tough, objective, etc. shouldn't be considered masculine. In the same vein, men who are more in touch with their feelings or whatever shouldn't be called feminine. "Masculine," "feminine," "male," "female" --- gender is, in large part, a social construct I think.

    Women who need to debase men to further their agenda do not solve the problem, they just create a new one that seems a lot like the old one, they just switched the roles. They aren't feminists as much as they are just plain big bullies.

    Now, if some men end up looking bad because of women who do well...that's more about their ineptitude than anything else. That isn't necessarily a gender issue. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you. For me, it all boils down to respect—regardless of gender. Or race or religion or class… and the list goes on.

    ReplyDelete