Friday, April 11, 2008

My New "Sister-With-Orange-Hair"


Wonderful news, everybody. My brother is now married!

Meet Joanna, my new sister-with-orange-hair. (A few months ago, we had some family friends over for a visit, their son called her that, tee-hee.) I've never had a sister, so I'm just thrilled - now I have two sisters! One older one (my husband's sister - hi, Thryza!) and one younger one, so I feel pretty complete now. I'm so happy for them - they really went through a lot to get to this point. Finally, they're married!

Woop-tee-doo. Happy, happy, happy!

8 comments:

  1. Sonofa...!

    That's does it time to bust out the ring and.... hahahaha.

    Seriously my congratualtions to Powee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You better. Everybody's doing it. Jerome's actually getting married next year...

    LOL! Just kidding. Seriously though, I still think marriage isn't for everybody and it shouldn't be the carrot for everybody's donkey. Basta happy, rock. \m/

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HU-WAAAT?!

    Craig Davis is now a married man?! My, oh, my...tumatanda na nga talaga tayo...

    Congratulations to the newlyweds!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey, congratulations to pow! he looks like a very, very lucky man. and how awesome that you got a new sister with orange hair as a bonus. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! ang TANDA na talaga namin! Congratulations to the newly married couple!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Powee!! Paki sabi na lang sa kanya long lost! (errrr, wala ba siyang multiply?)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wala, mashado shang cool for Multiply :p. LOL! Nandun sha sa Facebook though. At ang hindi mamatay-matay na Friendster. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks, everybody! I'll let him know! :-)

    ReplyDelete