Friday, July 17, 2009

Um, so this is what it feels like...

I've been living a strange life these past few weeks. I've been reduced to being an Internet lurker, with hardly any chance to write anything substantial. Ugh. Needless to say, nothing really devastating has happened. To me, at least. In fact, aside from the fantastically packed schedule, everything is actually as it should be.

I've got great kids this year. But that's probably because I haven't been teaching for so long and I still miss it. Ask me again in a few months, lol. ;-) So far so good though.

We've finally moved into our new place, but that means I hardly get to see my husband during the week (something to do with his work). At least weekends are doubly awesome for us (except Sunday nights are horrible).

I feel rather strange to be in such a good place after so long. :-) Loving it, though.

Hmmm. So, yeah, I'm okay. We're okay. We're poor, but we're okay, lol :-).


6 comments:

  1. Glad you got back to teaching, Katz - lucky kids! And glad that you are where you love to be. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. good to hear from you
    so you are back to teaching, thats good
    being poor doesnt matter as long as you are happy - money cant buy real happiness

    have a good weekend

    can you teach me how to type,,lol,, this one finger pecking is tiresome

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha when i read this, i thought you just got out from the hospital from pregnancy or something :)) hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. poor in the economic sense, but rich in life.

    at least you've settled in, that's a good place to start from =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL! How I wish. You know naman how all of you are really like my kids. Maybe that's why I don't need to get pregnant just yet. I have hundreds of kids! :p

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh great. I have a new mommy. hahahaha

    ReplyDelete