I thank my heavenly Father for giving me an earthly Father like you. You've done so well, so many others have been blessed by you! And though I've gladly shared you with others, you've always loved us best, without question nor hesitation.
Mama, I'd also like to greet you today because every time Papa was on tour (and being duly shared, hehehe...), you were our Papa. Goodness knows you had a difficult time, but you never made us feel like we were a burden. I love you veryveryvery much.
All my life, Pa, you have always been my measure of a man. And I know that once upon a time, I told you I was never going to leave you (haha, Little Princess kasi e!), but now when I look at my husband, and I see your spirit in him, I realized it was you who never left me.
Happy Father's Day, Papa!!! I love you!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment