Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Basta

The past few days have weighed heavy in my mind and in my heart. Certain things took place and they have discouraged me to the core. I mean, I've never been this disheartened before in my life.

Without having to go into the details (and you'll know why I have to do so in a few seconds...), I was basically told to shut up. Not completely, mind you, just on, oooh, you know, stuff that matter to me a whole lot. Yun lang naman.

My initial response was shock because I had hoped that it would never have to come to that, but there it was. Sadly, my usual recourse could offer no help for it was expressly forbidden from me.

Oh, dear friends who know me well, can you imagine how utterly difficult that was for me?

But enough of wallowing. Enough of sadness. Enough of SILENCE. I will not allow you (and yes, I am pointing both the hypothetical and the dirty finger at the not-so-hypothetical "you") to tear me down.

Available as a sticker at Red Bubble. Order here.
You made me doubt myself. Shame on you. But if I will not let your narrow mindedness deter me from my personal mission.

I've come to a decision. I'm staying. And I will not be silenced. I shall...hmmm... re-package. But I shall not be silenced.

DO YOU HEAR ME? I. WILL. NOT. BE. SILENCED.

Bakit? Basta.

Enough. Basta.

No comments:

Post a Comment