Dear Batch 2013,
Get off your lazy asses and study.
And if we ever spent more than 5 minutes together, you will know that I say that with much love. And seriousness.
I know most of you have colleges already (and if you don't, you soon will, don't worry) and for most (if not all) you've all but clocked out already. Sentimentality has taken over your drive to push yourselves one last time, and what the hell, tomorrow's a holiday, so you have time, right?
So, okay, play that video game, watch that YouTube video of people shaking ridiculously, agonize over what she meant when said ____, plan what to pack when you go to Boracay. Go ahead.
But make sure you find time to get off your lazy asses and study.
If there's anything you kids taught me, it's to stick it out, just a bit more, even when it becomes difficult. Especially because it's become difficult. You stick it out and give it your best because, dash it all, it will be worth it.
I mean, that's why I stayed long enough, just to finish the year with you guys. YOU guys helped me do that. So now go and help yourselves do that, too.
So go on. Procrastinate one last time, but pick up a book, a notebook, hell, pretend-group-study with your friends. Because konti na lang. How you, as a batch, handle these last few days, will define who you all are.
And in my book, your definition is awesome(sauce). You hear?
So get off your lazy asses and study.
(I love you.)
No comments:
Post a Comment