Pre-production for another season of that TV show I write for began a few weeks ago, and so I have been incredibly busy for a change. I can't complain entirely, because it feels good to be productive again. And to have some clear purpose.
More changes are a-comin', but I don't want to jinx it yet. So, in lieu of that, I give you snapshots of the fun I've been having in between all the frenetic writing I've been doing these past few weeks.
.JPG) |
| We celebrated Easter, my favorite holiday. :) |
 |
She gets more and more comfortable with the camera. Most of the time, I don't have to tell her to smile na. |
 |
I still get anxious sometimes, especially when work becomes a bit overwhelming, so I take walks by the sea to calm myself down. |
 |
| With a view like this, it's hard not to calm down. |
 |
The days are getting warmer, so Lucia and I have been spending more time in the water. We're both actually a little sunburned by now. :) |
 |
| It got so hot one morning, even Nana ventured out with us. |
 |
Since we're in Mindanao, the power goes out often. But Lucia always manages to cheer us up with her antics. Here she is, saying goodbye to the sun. (It was sunset.) |
 |
Sometimes, I like it when the power's out. The house gets really pretty in the shadows. |
 |
| And somehow, it never really gets too dark. |
 |
| Being with Lucia always makes me happy. |
 |
| And I'd like to think she's very happy, too. :) |
No comments:
Post a Comment