| You can't see it here, but we were actually wearing the same colors. ;) Deliberate, of course. |
The next day, Lucia had dinner with her ninangs. It was a simple, intimate, and free flowing gathering with my favorite people in the world. (A local celebrity was in the restaurant along with us and she actually approached me and had a conversation with me because of the baby wrap I was using. Haha!)
Oi, but the next day, she started showing signs of uneasiness. She started coughing a little...and then more...until she sounded like she was hoarse. After that, she refused to eat her mush. That night, as she was sleeping, she would wake up in a coughing fit, as if to catch her breath. We went to the ER the next day to get her nebulized. We went to her actual pedia this morning, and he said Lucia has a viral throat infection. To make matters worse, Chad caught the same virus, and now his throat’s down as well. (Meanwhile, my throat’s just a little scratchy, but I’m otherwise fine. For now!)
Chad was ordered to stay home for a few days, so I guess I’m going to have to be Nurse Mom for a few days. Not that I mind. I kinda like that all my chickens are in my coop, at least for a few days. :) My month-long vacation will be coming to a close soon, and I’m hoping to get the most out of it.
Thank you to Ninang Joepi for the last two pictures!


No comments:
Post a Comment