Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Default

All this free time because my brain doesn't race as much as before is...boring. Which makes me wonder (uy, Sex and the City ang peg): What is my default state? Manic or depressed?

Half an hour on the treadmill and half an hour doing laps around the pool, all that time alone, and I still don't know what I should be feeling, or what my state of mind ought to be.

It's like I'm living through the lyrics of the songs I listen to.

Like looking at the mirror without really seeing myself.

Or, looking at a mirror with a mirror behind me and I can't tell if I'm seeing the reflection of my other reflection or is it the other around? (Okay, that was confusing.)

I'm supposed to see my shrink again tomorrow, so hopefully Dr. Yoda can enlighten me.

Blah. Oh gods and goddesses of Happy Mediumism, enlighten me.

No comments:

Post a Comment