Thursday, June 14, 2007

Two Days To Go...

...till my wedding. I'm looking at the sky and it's heavy with impending rain. I hope it doesn't rain on Saturday! We still haven't finalized all the souvenirs and there are so many loose ends to think about and I'm this close to hyperventilating!!!

I absolutely detest planning parties. I love attending them and contributing stuff in potlucks (I love potlucks) but I hate being the one in charge in a party. I keep worrying about everyone - if they're having fun or eating enough or getting happily tipsy or not dancing or whatever.

Gah!

But I am so excited to be married to Chaddy. I hate weddings. Well, no, not really. I just hate planning mine. I can't wait to get to the being married part. Oi.

More to come post-wedding...

11 comments:

  1. hi ma'am! who's the ring-bearer? hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll be fine. You'll be fine. Wish I am there to calm you down!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. best wishes katz!! woohoo!!! it's gona be great i'm sure!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats! pls congratulate the lucky guy for me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now you're going to make me cry! I really wish you were here, Sara. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  6. ma'am congrats!!!...best wishes!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. congrats uli katz! nasa pinas na pala ako. hehehe

    ReplyDelete