Everything's pretty much the same except that now it's a lot hotter than I remember. Oh, and the flowers are all out so my nasal passages are killing me. Otherwise, it's pretty much the same.
Turns out, I still have a way to go till my stuff for school starts, so I have all this time to play wifey. Chaddy's not here yet - hopefully he'll be here first week of August - so I have time to make this place look a little homey :-).
There were tons of stuff that I wanted to do while in the Philippines but wasn't able to do. Man. What with arranging the wedding, getting married, fixing my Visa, and then fixing Chad's Visa - we hardly had any time to do anything else!
So here's a list of the stuff I was meaning to do but didn't get to do (it's the thought that counts!):
1. Eat more isaw.
2. See more of my students and have actual conversations with them.
3. Go to Baguio.
4. Hang out with friends (you know who you are...yung iba kasi kebs na talaga e...)
5. Hang out with my brother more.
6. Go to Embassy (canyoubelieveit? I have never been there. I just want to go there and see which artistas will get into a catfight.)
7. Hug more of Sushi.
Ah, well. At least that means I really need to go back to the Philippines soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment