Thursday, March 12, 2009

For the Record

As some of you might know, I am pretty liberal. Therefore, it won't be so difficult to guess how I feel about the likes of Rush Limbaugh and Ann Coulter. But I choose not to blog about them because they're usually fallacious, mean-spirited, and to be upset with them long enough to write a blog entry explaining why they're awful would just be a monstrous waste of time. I know they're "just entertainers" anyway, so meh.

But, in light of recent pronouncements, I feel the need to state for the record, that I absolutely despise them both, to my very core. There.

Moving on...

8 comments:

  1. Thanks, Sonny. Just thought it had to be said. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. if it's any consolation, it's exactly their narrow minded craziness that's making more people turn liberal.

    http://www.newsweek.com/id/188279

    ayan tuloy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oo nga e, that's hugely why I just let them run amok. ;-) Even their own party is washing their hands of them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha! You mean otherwise, they would be crippled paraplegics by now? Fearsome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. a voice of reason at last!
    (you know one of the nice things about living in France is not having the likes of them)

    ReplyDelete