Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Somewhere Between Insane and Ridiculous

Okay, so there's busy and then there's insane...and then there's ridiculous. I'm somewhere in between -- of insane and ridiculous, I mean.

Several things though before they slip my mind:



1. The Celtics lost, Germany won third, but this is the team that matters the most to me (and incidentally, the only team that my husband and I root for with equal rabid passion): GO, ATENEO!!! OBF!!! :-D Please, please, please, it better be a three-peat!!! :-D

2. Been under a lot of stress lately and I really wish I could have a day or two to Just. Not. Be.

3. Luci's been really fidgety lately and it's becoming a little difficult to move around, but on the upside, I feel her more often now and I can't tell you how comforting this is.

And so there. That's all for now. I'll write something more substantial soon. There is just too much work to be done. My kids didn't do so well in the recent long test and I feel horrible. Ugh. See, teachers don't want their kids to fail at all! (Although I know our tests make our students feel otherwise, LOL!)

I leave you with this wonderful rendition of how I feel right now. Take it away, Bizarre Hamster!



No comments:

Post a Comment