Saturday, August 21, 2010

Seven Months

I'm so busy, I really shouldn't be doing this right now. The term's about to end and I have compositions -- a total of three sets! -- that are begging to be checked. I'm just telling myself that it's good to take a little breather to keep me sane. ;)

Turned 7 months some time this week. Apparently, I'm due a little earlier now. I guess my EDD is supposed to fluctuate which, as you can imagine, is wreaking havoc on my abilities to keep my control issues in check. (Ah, but I have to let go of so many compulsive behaviors anyway.)

So anyhoo, now Luci might not be having the same birthday as I. Which is a good thing...she'll less likely end up like me, haha!


I'm huge. Ugh. I'm also really starting to feel the aches and pains now. My legs are fantastically painful at night and my goodness, our Little Lulu's so nocturnal! It's harder to sleep at night now, but it's okay. It's only a matter of time now.

Hay! Can't wait to give birth. Well, I'm not looking forward to the pain, but I'm really excited to meet this little kicker. :D

..o..

P.S. I was fiddling around with old files (yes, apparently, I'm still on that break...I'll go back to work soon!!!) and I found these old pictures. I think part of the reason why I've wanted to be a parent for so long is that I had such wonderful parents. :) Here I am with Papa (in Germany) and with Mama (in a bus, en route to France). 


Okay, okay...I'll go back to work now...(hah!).

3 comments:

  1. ang cute talaga! hanggang ngayon! We plan to send Lucia's clothes by mail even before my trip. So they will be ready even if she comes early. Want some disposable or cloth diapers? We can stuff a balikabyan box.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're excited for you. I know you'll be a fantastic mother and example.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually, if there are cheap breast pumps there, yun na lang please. The cheapest we've seen is over 3k. If mas mura
    jan
    could you please get that? If not, we'll get from here. Manual is fine :). Thank you!

    And thank you for your vote of confidence! :D

    ReplyDelete