Here we go.
Thirty Things About Me:
- I am very, very, very angry right now. So angry that I am rendered silent. So, in lieu of actually writing (easy) or thinking (difficult) about that, I shall do this instead.
- I don't know how to ride a bike.
- I write like I speak, but I don't speak like I write. Meaning, on paper, I don't sound as ditsy as I usually do. But I'm a lot smarter than I sound. Like, totally.
- My default has always been humor. Sometimes though, it frustrates me when people think I'm making patawa when really, I'm just totally angry. (This is me not thinking about what's making me angry...)
- I hate pancit. I love pansit malabon though, but I don't like the regular kind of pancit (the brown one).
- Sometimes, I'm afraid I'm a lot nerdier than people think I am.
- Sometimes, I'm afraid I'm not as nerdy as people think I am.
- I am self conscious about everything about myself except for my writing...but I don't show my real stories to people because they're too personal. (Also, I turn invisible when nobody is looking. :p)
- I believe aliens exist.
- There are some people in my life who could die and I would totally not be sad about it. I don't necessarily wish they would die, I just wouldn't be sad if they did.
- I want a doughnut right now.
- Sometimes...hay. Nope, too personal.
- I always have a song in my head. Which plays congruently with whatever conversation I have going on with myself.
- I'm not impatient, everybody else is slow. Deal with it and move faster.
- I'm really, really, really angry right now. Oh, wait, I said that already. Well, I am. And I can't NOT think about it, so I'm going to stop with this stupid list right now, because this form of escapism isn't working.
Damnit.
No comments:
Post a Comment