And how to remedy that? To speak tangentially (if not more accurately than I hope to be).
Yeah, whatever, I'm not making sense. I'm just going to slog my way through this Ick that is my fragile state of mind via Proust's questions again. (And, um, oh my goodness. I just went to that link and checked my old answers and...well...things are a little different now.)
..o..
The principal aspect of my personality: Personality? I dunno. Of my personhood, the fact that I am a mother.
The quality that I desire in a person: Intelligence + humor = Wit. (Please, Universe? Please?)
My main fault: Obstinate intelligence.
What could be my greatest misfortune: Sigh. Obstinate intelligence (that could probably be for naught save for a spell of engaging conversations over libations).
My dream of happiness: The pursuit thereof.
My present state of mind: The emotional equivalent of arms akimbo.
My greatest fear: That I am trapped and that the only solution would be to change my point of view, to keep looking at these walls as some kind of protection and not as a way to limit who I am...but I refuse to do so on principle.
Faults for which I have the most indulgence: Soiled nappies.
My greatest extravagance: Time for others versus time for myself.
My greatest achievement: This.
Ease up, Universe. I'm having a really tough time as it is.
No comments:
Post a Comment