While tossing and turning, I heard my dad yell for my mom to come look at the TV (yes, my dad's an insomniac. So's my brother. So it's a family thing, actually). Saddam's dead. They weren't showing the actual footage yet, and I just woke up (sort of), so I haven't seen the the actual hanging if it has been released already.
Prior to that, I was watching Fahrenheit 9/11 again.
I swear, I will always have a love-hate relationship with this country. It's always such a big deal when it has anything to do with the States.
Meanwhile, in numerous parts of Africa, so many people are still being killed. All sorts of companies are releasing red products for sale to raise money to fight AIDS in Africa. A way to make these materialistic people who keep buying stuff less guilty for having so much while so many other people have so little.
Silence.
No comments:
Post a Comment