Thursday, December 28, 2006

Wanted: Wedding Coordinator

So I'm going to have to arrange my wedding from gazillions of miles away, at the same time make sure I not offend anyone who will not be invited. I've actually been kinda postponing telling the rest of the extended family because I won't be able to really have all them in the wedding.

Oi.

I'm leaning towards a Jenny Gump look for the wedding - minus the bare feet. I've always wanted an earthy wedding (whatever that means) plus it'll be enormously cheaper than having, say, a Princess Di kind of shindig.

Sushi'll be the ring bearer.

Papa will make me a song and I shall walk down the aisle with it being played.

The wedding cake will be mocha.

Sigh...so much more!!! All this by June!!! Aaaah!!!

I need professional help. Shuddup. Not that kind. I need someone with the attention for details of Sherlock Holmes who will be willing to work for a $20 Walgreens gift card.

Anyone?

3 comments:

  1. ALALAY.KO at your service! Email me all your ideas at dindelightfull@yahoo.com.ph if your game. I've been professionally coordinating weddings on the side for the past few months now. Maybe we can work out a budget for your plans. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what?!?! ikakasal ka?! kanino?!?!?!? (siyempre feeling ako na i know what's happening in your life... eh ang tagal na natin di nagkikitaaaaaaaaa!!!) ...CONGRATULATIONS nonetheless!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so hilarious, Trins :-D. His name's Chad, co-teacher ko when I was still teaching at Ateneo. We really ought to see each other soon. :-)

    ReplyDelete