Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Christmas and a Big Announcement

Just finished the Noche Buena feast. I cooked Christmas Eve dinner for the first time in my life. Thank God Mama helped me out. I don't know if the salad came out perfectly, but everything else went well.

Listened to really good sermons in church today, so that was nice.

Oh, and I'm getting married on June next year (hopefully we can get the schedule we want).

Yep, you read correctly.

Ok, so it's not going to be a big wedding. In fact, it'll be reallyreallyreally private. Close friends and family lang talaga. I know we'll most likely have a few people make tampo with us. We'll make bawi with a party either pre or post wedding and have a riot there to save money. But we're pretty low on funds and we'll need to use all spare cash to start out here after the wedding.

But yep, I'M GETTING MARRIED!!!

More details to follow, like, for sure.

2 comments: