Monday, November 7, 2011

Absurd, Pink, with a Hint of Genteel Passive Aggression

"I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles." (Audrey Hepburn) 

And since you don't, I don't believe in you. In fact, you exist to prove that everything that is diametrically opposed to what you stand for, what you are, is what I believe in. You are the personification of almost everything I am fundamentally against.

It isn't generosity if it's really manipulation. Or bribing. Or a commentary on (select pet quality that makes me SO unlike you this time). I keep silent because apparently, that's how you want to play it. But my God. My. God. Do not push me over the edge because I will fight back when I need to. Especially if you use her as a bargaining chip. You do so without my consent, but do not think for a second that you are doing so without my knowledge for I am much smarter than you are. I am wise to your underhanded tactics.

 Thou clouted crook-pate fustilarian. Scheming flax-wench. Get thee away. I've had enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment